- you possess a commercial driver's license;
- you were speeding 30 miles or more over the posted speed limit (or 15 miles or more over the speed limit if the offense was in a school zone);
- your offense occurred in a construction zone with workers present;
- your offense was passing an authorized emergency vehicle;
- your offense was passing or meeting a school bus while loading or unloading children;
- your offense involved an accident or injury;
- your offense is exempted by statute from deferred disposition.
It may be to your advantage to call the court BEFORE making a payment online. There may be options available that would be helpful to you.
Please be aware that not all violations may be paid online; some will require your personal appearance in open court or that payment be made at the Municipal Court.To continue with your online payment please visit the Grapevine Municipal Online Payment website.